- 1.2k Downloads
Assets (products, plants and infrastructures) are getting more complex, expensive and require specialised service support. As a result, businesses need to critically evaluate four different options before making any decisions regarding a new asset.
KeywordsDispute Resolution Stackelberg Game Nash Game Interesting Case Study Symmetric Information
- Blischke WR, Murthy DNP (1996) Product Warranty Handbook. Marcel Dekker, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Fakhoury B, Alhamed H (2008) Life cycle cost based model for successful maintenance outsourcing process—case study. Thesis No. TD025/2008, Department of Terotechnology, Vaxjo University, SwedenGoogle Scholar
- Murthy DNP, Djamaludin I (2002) Product warranty—A review. Int J of Prod Econ 79:231–260Google Scholar
- Stenbeck T (2004) Incentives to innovations in road and rail maintenance and operations. Licentiate thesis, Department of Infrastructure, Royal Institute of Technology, StockholmGoogle Scholar
- Sturgeon J (2005) New incentives heat up auto leasing. http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/auto/20050713a1.asp