Research of Complex Training of Young Athletes Explosive Power
Explosive force are represented by speed and strength, which have decisive impact on the athletes performance, so how to strengthen young athletes’ explosive power is the cause of general concern. The article makes a descriptive statistical analysis and is based on the perspective of complex training in young athletes tested for aerobic and anaerobic training to test their athletes muscle strength and performance enhancement degree of differentiation and forming power and rate model, further using complex training to evoke the significant growth of the maximum muscle strength, and exploring the way of young athletes’ explosive power enhancement.
KeywordsComplex training Explosive power Differentiation Descriptive statistical analysis
- 1.Feng CL (2010) The jumping movement of explosive power of high school students. Sci Technol Inf 33(19):88–90Google Scholar
- 2.Wu SJ (2009) Views on the explosive power training in the track and field events. J Fujian Inst Phys Educ 21(2):67–89Google Scholar
- 3.Tian MJ (2010) Sports training. People’s Sports Press, Beijing 67:192–194Google Scholar
- 4.Li WT (2010) Research of the best load of explosive power. Sports Sci Technol 40(12):120–133Google Scholar
- 5.Liu BX (2006) Research on “maximum power training method” of the development of explosive force from the body. Sports Sci 23(5):42–47Google Scholar