Analysis of Ecological Environment Construction and Sustainable Economic Development Path
Yulin City in Shaanxi Province north, is located in pastoral areas, economically underdeveloped, desertification and soil erosion is serious. In recent years, after construction of the local soil and water conservation, ecological environment has improved rapid economic growth. Based on the 2000–2004 environment control measures in Yulin City, and cost analysis showed that soil and water conservation as the center through the comprehensive management of the ecological environment can be fundamentally changed, to promote sustainable economic development.
KeywordsYulin Economically Development
- 1.Zongfan LM (1997) Ecological agriculture in the Chinese Loess plateau, vol 21. Shannxi Science Press, China, pp 19–23Google Scholar
- 2.Zhimao G, Guangshu S (2002) Disscussion on the cultivated land reduction and forest and grass on loess plateau. J J Arid Land Resour Environ 12:62–65Google Scholar
- 3.Xuetian G, Fenli Z (2004) Eco-Environment construction and sustainable agriculture development in the Loess plateau of northern part of Shaanxi province. J Res Soil and Water Conservation 4:47–49Google Scholar
- 4.Fang F (2007) Initial analysis city of Yulin in the modernization process. J J Yulin College 23:27–29Google Scholar
- 5.Baiping Z, Dadao L, Xiaoding M (2006) ConceDtion and scientific foundation of state special. J Eco-region Prog Geography 2:8–16Google Scholar