Data-Driven Adaptive Control Paradigm of Supply Chain in Pharmaceutical Chain Enterprises
There are some problems in researches on supply chain control of pharmaceutical chain enterprises under dynamic environment. The authors establish a new paradigm of computer simulation analysis and adaptive control, the core strategies of which are data-driven and agent’s computing. The paper constructs a feedback closed-loop cycle mode that is data collection and processing, data-driven mode discovery and performance identification, data-driven control output. Then an adaptive dynamic control strategy is established based on active induction and emergency intervention control. Contents of the new strategy include: supply chain modeling of pharmaceutical chain enterprises based on CAS, adaptive control paradigm of supply chain in pharmaceutical chain enterprises, program design of control and system behavior assessment based on epsilon machine.
KeywordsPharmaceutical supply chain Comples system modeling Computer simulation Adaptive control
This paper is supported by the 2010 key project of Humanities and social science research in universities in Anhui Province (N0:2010sk251zd), provincial research project of natural science of universities in Anhui Province (No. KJ2011Z217), and 2010 general project of humanities and social science fund in Anhui University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (N0:2010rw011B), etc.
- 1.Wei H (2001) Brief introduction on the development of drugstore chain management. Anhui Med Pharm J 5(2):37–55Google Scholar
- 2.Yang C (2007) The study on the performance evaluation system of chinese medicine supply chain. Harbin Institute of Technology School of Management doctoral dissertation, vol 75(6). pp 99–133Google Scholar
- 3.Huang GP (2004) Reverse logistic and its characteristics of medical retail chain enterpresizes. Chin Med Store 43(3):54–55Google Scholar
- 4.Li CM, Chu LZ et al (2008) Multi-agent interaction and cooperation simulation using swarm of inter-basin water transfer. J Syst Simul 20(8):2146–2151Google Scholar
- 6.Wei XD, Xu LZ (2011) A data-driven adaptability control method on the complex system of water resources. In: International conference on communication software and networks (ICCSN), vol 37(4). pp 658–661Google Scholar