Study on Sports Intervention Strategies for Post-Disaster Psychological Recovery of Adolescents
The article is aimed at bringing some new thoughts on the sports intervention strategies for post-disaster psychological recovery of adolescents. Main symptoms of post-disaster psychological trauma of adolescents, and the theoretical basis for adolescent psychological recovery are discussed in this article by means of documentation, logical analysis and system analysis, etc., with the focus on the theoretical mechanism and involvement strategy. It provides the conclusion that the psychological recovery of adolescents is a long-term systematic engineering and how to make use of sports means for effective psychological intervention is a long way to go.
KeywordsMajor disaster Psychological trauma Adolescent Psychological recovery Sports intervention Strategy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ouyang XH, Lei H, Tu SS et al. (2009) Sports intervention strategy for post-disaster psychological recovery of adolescents & empirical research — Taking some students of boarding schools suffered from Wenchuan Earthquake as examples. Chinese Journal of Special Education 6:91–96 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Liu G (2008) Symptoms of psychological crisis of mentally wounded children after an earthquake & their treatment. Journal of Sun Yat-sen University — Medical Sciences 6:649–653 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu B (2011) Review of study on adolescent psychological recovery after Wenchuan Earthquake. Youth Exploration 2:81–85 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhao D (2009) Therapy model & theory for psychological trauma. Journal of South China Normal University (Social Science Edition) 3:125–129 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhao G (2009) Intervention for psychological crisis during a disaster—From the perspective of psychiatry. Advances in Psychological Science 3:11–16 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang Q (2011) Post-traumatic growth: A new perspective from psychological trauma from 5.12 Earthquake. Advances in Psychological Science 3:623–630 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Zeng N (2009) Mid-term study report on the subtopic of post-disaster psychological recovery of teachers & students. Education Science Forum 9:59–68 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Guan L (2008) Social work intervention for adolescents in Wenchuan earthquake-stricken area in strength perspective. Journal of Sichuan Administration College 4:357–360 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 9.Tian Y (2011) Advanced physiology of sport and exercise. China Higher Education Press, Beijing (In Chinese)Google Scholar