PSA Activities by the Principal Working Group 5 (PWG5) of the Committee for Safety of Nuclear Installation (CSNI) of the OECD
In conjunction with restructuring and orientation of the whole OECD/NEA programme the Committee of Safety of Nuclear Installations (CSNI) decided that the activities on water reactor safety should be managed by five Principal Working Groups. Consequently the PWG5 on Risk Assessment was set up in 1983.
KeywordsZirconium Assure Allo IAEA OECD
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.State of the Art of Level 1 PSA Methodology [NEA/CSNI/R(92)18]Google Scholar
- 2.Reliability Data Collection and Analysis to Support Probabilistic Safety Analysis (PSA) [NEA/CSNI/R(94)25]Google Scholar
- 3.Shutdown and Low Power Safety Assessment — A Status Report [NEA/CSNI/R(93)13]Google Scholar
- 4.Risk Based Management of Safety System Availability, NEA/CSNI/R(94)12Google Scholar
- 5.Regulatory Approaches to PSA, Report on the Survey of the National Practices [NEA/CNRA/R(95)2]Google Scholar