Process Communication Environment
A real time extension of CCS which takes into account properties of an interconnection communication network is presented. With the help of this calculus several semantics for CCS are defined. Limitations of CCS are discussed.
KeywordsPrefix Elementary Action Klop
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- U. Black, Computer Networks, Prentice-Hall International, New York, 1987.Google Scholar
- J.F. Groote, Specification and verification of real time systems in ACP, Technical report CS-R9015, CWI, Amsterdam, 1990.Google Scholar
- D.P. Gruska and A. Maggiolo-Schettini, A timed process description language based on CCS, Technical Report TR-9/91, Dipartimento di Informatica, Università di Pisa, 1991.Google Scholar
- D.P. Gruska and A. Maggiolo-Schettini, Net semantics for communicating processes, Technical Report 8/92, Institute of Informatics, Comenius University, 1992.Google Scholar
- M. Hennessy and T. Regan, A temporal process algebra, In FORTE ‘80, Third International Conference on Formal Description Techniques, Madrid, November 5–8, pp. 25–40, 1990.Google Scholar
- H. Hansson and B. Jonsson, A calculus for communicating systems with time and probabilities, In Proceedings of 11th IEEE Real - Time Systems Symposium, Orlando, 1990.Google Scholar
- C. Weitzman, Distributed Mocro/Minicomputer Systems,Prentice-Hall International, New York,1980.Google Scholar
- W. Yi, CCS+time = an interleaving model for real time systems, In ICALP’91, LNCS 510, pp. 217–228, 1991.Google Scholar