Reliability and Life Cycle Maintainability
Part of the Springer Series in Reliability Engineering book series (RELIABILITY)
The theory underlying the development of reliability methods, standards, and objectives, including statistical inference.
KeywordsSafety Factor Safety Margin Reliability Study Life Test Service Assurance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Chorafas DN (1960) Statistical processes and reliability engineering. Butterworth, London Google Scholar
- 2.Robert Lusser (1952) Reliability administrator at redstone arsenal and designer of the V2 flying bomb rocket of WWII. Planning and conducting reliability test programs for guided missiles, Bureau of Aeronautics, Technical Memorandum No. 70, GSR No. 30Google Scholar
- 3.Weibull W (1951) A statistical distribution function of wide applicability. J Appl Mech 18(3):292 [ This article also indicates a means of estimating Weibull parameters by eye by a double logarithmic (natural) transformation]Google Scholar
- 4.Chorafas DN (1960) Statistical processes and reliability engineering. D. Van Nostrand, PrincetonGoogle Scholar
- 5.Chorafas DN (1987) Engineering productivity through CAD/CAM. Butterworth, LondonGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London 2013