Clinical Document Architecture
Part of the Health Information Technology Standards book series (HITS)
Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) is the most widely adopted application of HL7 V3. The CDA paradigm takes the document metaphor seriously. It is illuminating to compare the differences between the database and document metaphors.
KeywordsHealth Information Exchange Clinical Document Clinical Document Architecture Document Instance Implementation Guide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.Spronk R. HL7 version 3: message or CDA document? Ringholm Whitepaper, version 1.2. 2007.http://www.ringholm.de/docs/04200_en.htm (accessed 1 April 2012).
- 5.Spronk R. The HL7 roadmap for CDA R3 and the CCD. Ringholm Blog. 2009.http://www.ringholm.de/column/hl7_cda_r3_ccd_roadmap.htm (accessed 1 April 2012).
- 6.ASTM E2369 - 05e2 Standard Specification for Continuity of Care Record (CCR). ASTM InternationalGoogle Scholar
- 7.HL7 implementation guide: CDA release 2 – continuity of care document (CCD). Ann Arbor: HL7 2007Google Scholar
- 8.HL7 Implementation Guides for CDA® R2: greenCDA Modules for CCD®, Release 1. Ann Arbor: HL7 2010Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London 2012