Research of P2P Technology and Its Application
Peer-to-Peer (P2P) technology is an active research area of next-generation networks, which guide the network computer shift from centralized mode to distributed style. The core of network applications spreads from a central server to the edge of the terminal equipment. P2P technology has been widely used in file-sharing, distributed computing and streaming media technology. This paper describes the P2P technology’s definition, features and key technologies, focused on the status of the application of P2P technology and the problems of P2P technology in the final outlook the development of P2P technology’s prospect.
KeywordsP2P technology File-sharing technology Distributed computing Streaming media technology
- 1.Peng S, Kong T, Wu J (2006) The development of P2P technology. Mod comput 2:35–38Google Scholar
- 2.Liu H (2008) Classification of P2P networks and key technical analysis. Micro-comput inf 3-3:112–114Google Scholar
- 3.Han T, Geng Y (2009) Development and application of P2P technology. Comput Inf Technol 3:78–81Google Scholar
- 4.Meng F, Yang C (2008) Application of web service in P2P network. Comput Eng Design 7:1688–1689Google Scholar
- 5.Liu J (2011) Study of the AVL-index tree range query based on P2P networks. Microelectron Comput 2:11–14 Google Scholar