Digital Monitoring and Control System Based on Ethernet for Twin-Arc High Speed Submerged Arc Welding
The Ethernet communications was applied to dynamic monitoring and control of high-speed twin-arc submerged arc welding process, with its characteristics of high transmission speed, large capacity and reliability, a digital monitoring and control system based on Ethernet was designed. The sequential control of twin arc-starting and -ending was achieved, and the formation of weld seam was improved with the guarantee of stability and order of welding process, which achieved the technology of twin-arc high speed arc welding.
KeywordsTwin-arc high speed arc welding Ethernet Digital monitoring
Project supported by Hunan Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China (11JJ2027), National Natural Science Foundation of China (51005073), Scientific Research Fund of Hunan Provincial Education Department (10C0682), Ph. D Start Fund (E51088), CEEUSRO special plan of Hunan province(2010XK6066), Industrial Cultivation Program of Scientific and Technological Achievements in Higher Educational Institutions of Hunan Province (10CY008), also from Aid program for Science and Technology Innovative Research Team in Higher Educational Institutions of Hunan Province, are gratefully acknowledged.
- 1.He KF, Huang SS, Li XJ (2011) China Mech Eng 22(2):235–239Google Scholar
- 2.Xue HT, Li JY, Zhang XN (2003) Transactions of the China Welding Institution. vol 24–1, pp 19–22Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang HB, Huang SS, Zhou YQ (2004) Electric welding machine. vol 34–11, pp 25–27Google Scholar
- 4.He KF, Huang SS, Sun DY (2008) J South China Univ Technol (Nat Sci Ed) 36-8:79–82Google Scholar
- 5.Chai Y, Wang YT, Chen H (2004) Computer automated measurement & control. 12:1188–1191Google Scholar