Summary of Domestic Tax Incentives Based on Independent Innovation
This article summarizes the tax incentives based on independent innovation, evaluates the main research method of China’s tax incentives, and analyzes current domestic tax incentives from the analysis of these four aspects: the tax mechanism, efficiency, system and policy. While profiting from overseas experiences and deepening the theoretical research of tax incentives, promoting enterprise independent innovation mechanism and appraising system through reasonable tax policy, is the urgent problem to be solved in current social and economic life in China.
KeywordsComputable General Equilibrium Model Venture Capital Investment Independent Innovation Enterprise Innovation Venture Investment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.David, P.A., B. H. Hall & A. A. Toole, Is public R&D a complement or substitute for private R&D. A review of the econometric evidence, Research Policy 29, 2000.Google Scholar
- 2.Hall, B.H.& J.van Reenen, How effective are fiscal incentives for R&D. A review of the evidence, Research Policy 29, 2000.Google Scholar
- 3.Dominique Guellec, Bruno Van Pottelsberghe De La Potterie, THE IMPACT OF PUBLIC R&D EXPENDITURE ON BUSINESS R&D. Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Volume 12, Issue 3 April 2003.Google Scholar
- 4.Jiechang Xia, Tieli Shang. Business investment in R&D tax Incentive—Based on Empirical Analysis of Value Added Tax. International taxation, 2007, (03).Google Scholar
- 5.Wei Bu, Jiaqiong Wang. China’s R&D tax incentives policy analysis. Science and technology management research, 2007, (04).Google Scholar
- 6.Wei He. Innovative features of national tax incentives and enlightenment. The economic horizon, 2008, (04).Google Scholar
- 7.Shumin Yue, Chung Meng. Constructing tax incentive ascending enterprises’ independent innovation ability and power to tax research, 2006, (6).Google Scholar
- 8.Jun Bo Li, Shaofeng Dong, Fenghua Xie. Promote our country’s enterprises for independent intellectual property development policy research-a tax incentive perspective. Science Management Research. 2007, (12).Google Scholar
- 9.Mingying Wei, Yuzhong Luo. Based on technical innovation, sino-foreign R&D tax incentive policy research.Journal of hebei law, 2007, (05).Google Scholar
- 10.Wei Bu. China’s equipment manufacturing industry R&D tax credits Incentive Policies. Scientific Progress and Policy, 2009, (18).Google Scholar