The Model Construction of Grid Environment for Community Cluster
This paper mainly according to the information classification principle of grid resource metadata, at the base of proposing a model of grid resource community. According to the grid community and the characteristics of resource distribution grid, the paper proposed the concept of peer-to-peer grid community cluster of construction. The purpose of establishment of resource sharing mechanism and the message dissemination mechanism among the communities is to achieve mutual communication and information sharing between the community, and the dissemination algorithm also has been simulated and tested.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Shavitt Yuval; Shay. Amir Optimal routing in gossip networks. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, v 54, n 4, July, 2005, p 1473–1487Google Scholar
- 2.Krummf David W.; Cybenko George; Venkataraman, K.N. Gossiping in minimal time. SIAM Journal on Computing, v 21, n 1, Feb, 1992, p 111–139Google Scholar
- 3.Hromkovic J.; Klasing R.; Pardubska D.; Unger W.; Waczulik J.; Wagener H.Effective systolic algorithms for gossiping in cycles and two-dimensional grids. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, n 965, Fundamentals of Computation Theory, 1995, p 273Google Scholar
- 4.Barak Amnon; Drezner Zyi. Gossip-based distributed algorithms for estimating the average load of scalable clusters and grids. Proceedings of the International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications, PDPTA’04, 2004, p 610–616Google Scholar
- 5.Jelasity Mark; Montresor Alberto; Babaoglu Ozalp. Gossip-based aggregation in large dynamic networks. ACM Transactions on Computer Systems, v 23, n 3, 2005, p 219–252Google Scholar