A New Method of Version Management for Test Case
To manage the version of test case manually has been unable to meet the need of high-efficiency and distributed test environment, and the traditional tools of software configuration management also have some shortages because they are not the special tools of version management for test case. By analyzing and researching the problem deeply, based on the theory of software engineering configuration management and version management, this paper proposes an effective method of version management for test case to ensure the traceability between versions and the process of test can be retrospective.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ben Collins-Sussman, Brian W. Fitzpatrick, C. Michael Pilatio. “Version Control with Subversion”. O’Reilly, 2004Google Scholar
- 2.Henrik Barbak Christensen. Modularisation of Software Configuration Management. Centre for ExPerimental Computer Science University of Aarhus DK-8200 Arbus N, Demnark. MJLC, 2000Google Scholar
- 3.Joy Xiong.The NSE Model. The Defect Prevention and Traceability-Driven Model for Software Engineering, SERP’06 Proceeding, 2005Google Scholar
- 4.Joy Xiong. The NSE Methodology. The Defect Prevention and Traceability-Driven Methodology for Software Engineering, SERP’06 Proceeding, 2005Google Scholar
- 5.Joy Xiong. The NSE System. The Defect Prevention and Traceability-Driven System for Software Engineering, SERP’06 Proceeding, 2005Google Scholar
- 6.Jacobson Ivar. The Road to the Unified Software Development Process, Cambridge University Press, 2000Google Scholar
- 7.Jacobson Ivar. The Unified Software Development Process, ADDISON-WESLEY, 2004Google Scholar
- 8.Pressman Roger S. Software Engineering a practitioner’s approach, Sixth Edition, McGraw-Hill, 2005Google Scholar