The Nurse as Engineer — the Theory of Knowledge in Research in the Care Sector
The nature of nursing has been the subject of discussion for the last 10–15 years. One reason is that in many countries the education of nurses has moved from teaching hospitals to academic institutions. This move has given rise to the question of the scientific basis for nursing knowledge.
KeywordsClay Expense Hone
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Eriksson K (1983) Introduktion Till Värdvenskap. Almqvist & Wiksell, StockholmGoogle Scholar
- Ozbolt J (1985) A proposed expert system for nursing practice. A springboard to nursing science. J. Med Syst 9Google Scholar
- Simon H (1985) Some computer models of human learning. In: Shafto M (ed) How we know. Nobel Conference XX. Harper and Row, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Wittgenstein L (1922) Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus. Routledge & Kegan Paul, London (1961)Google Scholar
- Wittgenstein L (1953) Philosophical Investigations. Blackwell, OxfordGoogle Scholar
- Wittgenstein L (1969) On certainty. Blackwell, OxfordGoogle Scholar