A Survey on MMIC and Antenna Technology
MMICs and antennas are key technologies for “Broadband wireless communications in the last mile”. This paper summarizes future wireless access systems and their requirements for antenna technology. It also introduces the present and future RF device market, and monolithic microwave integrated circuit (MMIC) technology for wireless applications.
KeywordsUniversal Mobile Telecommunication System Wireless Application Antenna Technology Multi Path Device Market
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Ogawa, A. Hashimoto, and K. Kohiyama, “Advanced Wireless Access System,” Wireless Personal Communications, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Netherlands,.4, pp.. 325–338, 1997.Google Scholar
- 2.COMPOUND SEMICONDUCTOR (published six times yearly), Franklin Publishing, Saint Paul, MN.Google Scholar
- 3.P.K. Chatterjee and R. R. Doering, “Manufacturing Gigachips in the Year 2005” 1995 Symposium on VLSI Technology Digest, pp. 53–56, Kyoto, 1995.Google Scholar
- 4.G. E. Ponchak, A. N. Downey, and L. P. B. Katehi, “High Frequency Interconnects on Silicon Substrates,” IEEE Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits Symposium, pp. 101–104, 1997.Google Scholar
- 5.I. Toyoda, K. Nishikawa, T. Tokumitsu, K. Kamogawa, C. Yamaguchi, M.Hirano, and M. Aikawa, “Three-dimensionalmasterslice MMIC on Si substrate, ” IEEE Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits Symposium, pp. 181–184, 1997.Google Scholar