The Nursing Process and Rheumatology Nursing
Planning of nursing care by use of the nursing process was first introduced into this country by the Department of Nursing in the University of Manchester in 1973.
KeywordsDepression Corticosteroid Hydrocortisone Osteoarthritis Diazepam
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Joint Consultants’ Committee Meeting (1983) Nursing process criticised. Br Med J 287: 439Google Scholar
- McFarlane JK, Baroness of Llandaff and Castledine G (1982) A guide to the practice of nursing using the nursing process. Mosby, St Louis, Appendix 1, p. 135Google Scholar
- United Kingdom Central Council (1982) Working Group 3, Education and Training. The development of nurse education. Discussion document I. (Government publication)Google Scholar
- Carlson JH, Craft CA and McGuire AD (1982) Nursing diagnosis. Saunders, PhiladelphiaGoogle Scholar
- Elliott M (1979) Nursing rheumatic disease. Churchill Livingstone, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Hunt JM and Marks-Maran DJ (1980) Nursing care plans. HM & M, AylesburyGoogle Scholar
- Kratz CR (1979) The nursing process. Baillière Tindall, LondonGoogle Scholar
- McFarlane JK, Baroness of Llandaff and Castledine G (1982) A guide to the practice of nursing using the nursing process. Mosby, St LouisGoogle Scholar
- Panayi GS (1980) Essentials of rheumatology for nurses and therapists. Baillière Tindall, LondonGoogle Scholar
- Roper N, Logan WW and Tierney AJ (1981) Learning to use the process of nursing. Churchill Livingstone, EdinburghGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1985