KeywordsBreast Milk Motion Sickness Ergot Alkaloid Human Pregnancy Ciliary Musculature
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Committee on Drugs (1979) Anticonvulsants and pregnancy. Pediatrics 63:331Google Scholar
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Committee on Drugs (1982) Psychotropic drugs in pregnancy Pediatrics 69:241Google Scholar
- Folb PI (1980) Prediction of the teratogenic potential of a new medicine. In: Safety of medicines:evaluation and prediction. Springer, Berlin Heidelberg New York, p 17Google Scholar
- Medicines Commission, United Kingdom (1977) Safety of drug usage during pregnancy. In: Annual report of the Medicines Commission, p 70Google Scholar
- Wilson JG (1979) Handbook of teratology, vol 1. Plenum, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Berlin CM (1980) The excretion of drugs in human milk. In: Drugs and chemical risks to the fetus and newborn. Alan R Liss, New York, p 111Google Scholar
- Ozorio P (1981) Danger in mixing psychotropics with driving. Publication No 71. Division of Public Information, World Health Organisation, GenevaGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1984