The difficulties of classifying the bone dysplasias in a satisfactory manner have been discussed in Chapter 3, where the reasons for adopting the arrangement which has been used in this book were explained. It is inevitable that a number of disorders fail to fit into a convenient category and these have been reviewed in this chapter.
KeywordsMethionine Cataract Osteosarcoma Pyridoxine Shoe
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Mindell ER, Cole S Northup, Douglas HO (1978) Osteosarcoma associated with osteopoikilosis. J Bone Joint Surg [Am] 60: 406Google Scholar
- Campbell CJ, Papademitrou T, Bonfiglio M (1968) Melorheostosis. A report of the clinical, roentgenographic and pathological findings in fourteen cases. J Bone Joint Surg [Am] 50: 1281Google Scholar
- Young D, Drummond D, Herring J, Cruess RL (1979) Melorheostosis in children. J Bone Joint Surg [Br] 61: 415Google Scholar
- Walker BA (1969) Osteopathia striata with cataracts and deafness. Birth Defects 5: 295Google Scholar
- Fauré C, Maroteaux P (1973) Cleidocranial dysplasia. Progress in Pediatric Radiology : 211Google Scholar
- Robins PR, Winter RB, Moe JH (1974) Scoliosis in patients with Marfan’s syndrome. J Bone Joint Surg [Am] 56: 1540Google Scholar
- Horan F, Beighton P (1975) Orthopaedic aspects of the Schwartz syndrome. J Bone Joint Surg [Am] 57: 542Google Scholar