Developmental Studies of Rotationally Symmetric Self-Complementary Antennas
In the process of developing extremely broad-band practical antennas on the basis of the theoretical principle of self-complementary antennas, it is always necessary to make some additional experimental studies as mentioned in Chapters 1 and 8. For this reason, any basic information related to the measured characteristics of practical self-complementary antennas (SCA) will be helpful for their developmental investigations in general. Therefore, it is worthwhile obtaining various experimental data to the greatest extent possible.
KeywordsFlare Pyramid Impe
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 9.1.T. Furuya, T. Ishizone and Y. Mushiake, Alternate-leaves type self-complementary antenna and its application to high gain broad-band antennas, IECE Technical Report, AP-77, No. 43, pp. 35–40, July, 1977.Google Scholar
- 9.2.T. Kasahara and Y. Mushiake, Four-terminal circularly polarized self-complementary antenna, Trans. IECE Japan, J65-B, No. 8, pp. 981–988, August, 1982.Google Scholar
- 9.3.P.E. Mayes, Frequency-independent antennas and broad-band derivatives thereof, Proc. IEEE, 80, pp. 103–112, January, 1992.Google Scholar
- 9.4.K. Matsumura and N. Nasu, Alternate leaves type self-complementary plane antenna, Proc. International U.R.S.I.-Symposium 1980 on Electromagnetic Waves, Munich, pp. 324A/1–4, August, 1980.Google Scholar
- 9.5.Mushiake Lab., Tohoku Univ. and Radio Res. Lab., Ministry of Post & Telecomm., Compound-spaced dipole array with element-lengths tapered in catenary curve, Unpublished material, 1984.Google Scholar
- 9.6.T. Ishizone, H. Ishikawa, S. Horiguchi and Y. Mushiake, Dipole array with log periodic parasitic elements, 1983 National Convention Record of IECE of Japan, p. 716, April, 1983.Google Scholar
- 9.7.N. Inagaki, Y. Isogai and Y. Mushiake, Ichimatsu moyou antenna — self-complementary antenna with periodic feeding points, Trans. IECE Japan, 62-B, No. 4, pp. 388–395, April, 1979.Google Scholar