Facilities at Load Dispatch Centres
At the load dispatch and control centre, to accommodate the sophisticated equipment and the operating personnel, facilities have to be made available which create an atmosphere for smooth working.
KeywordsPower System Control Centre Circuit Breaker Energy Management System Control Subsystem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Mariani and S.S. Murthy, Control of Modern Integrated Power Systems. Springer-Verlag, London, 1997Google Scholar
- 2.K. Glocker, Auxiliary Power Supply, Load Dispatching, Brown Boveri Special Journal (No. and year not given)Google Scholar
- 3.National Control Centre, Central Electricity Generating Board, December 1976.Google Scholar
- 4.J.W. Dillow, J.G. Kelly and S.A. Soutter, Communication and Telecontrol facilities for Power System Control in Great Britain, CIGRE 1976, paper 35–60.Google Scholar
- 5.D. Rumpel and A. Vorbach, Studies and training simulation for power system restoration, CIGRE 1992, paper 39–303.Google Scholar
- 6.M. Tsukade and S. Yamada, Operator training experience by a system simulator, CIGRE 1992, paper 39–307.Google Scholar
- 7.A. Bose et. Al., Computer-based training for power system operators, CIGRE 1992, paper 39–307.Google Scholar
- 8.Helmut Bollmann, Automatic Data Logging in System and Load Dispatch Centres, Osterreichische Zeitschrift fur Elektrizitatswirtschaft 1967.Google Scholar
- 9.S.S.Murthy, A Plan for Development of Load Dispatching Organisations in India, Institution of Engineers (India) Journal-EL, Vol. 50, June 1970.Google Scholar