Planning and Control of Robot Motion based on Time-Scale Transformation and Iterative Learning Control
Usefulness of time-scale transformation and iterative learning control for nonlinear complex dyanamics is presented in this paper. In the proposed method in this paper, ideal feedforward input patterns obtained through iterative learning control can be transformed to another ideal feedforward input patterns by using time-scale changing. This method is useful when a robot has contact with mechanical environment which has nonlinear impedance or complicated dynamics. Moreover, it is claimed that the proposed method is applied to optimal control without parameter estimation Finally, we propose a motion planning method based on time-scale transformation and iterative learning control to realize desired force patterns between a robot and mechanical enviroment with nonlinear impedance.
KeywordsRobot Motion Learning Control Mechanical Environment Iterative Learning Control Input Torque
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S. Kawamura, F. Miyazaki and S. Arimoto, “Intelligent control of robot motion based on learning method,” IEEE Int. Symp. on Intelligent Control, pp. 365–370, 1987.Google Scholar
- S. Kawamura and N. Fukao, “A time-scale interpolation for input torque patterns obtained through learning control on constrained robot motions,” Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 2156–2161, 1995.Google Scholar
- K.G. Shin and N.D. Mckay, “Minimum-time control of robotic manipulators with geometric path constraints,” IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, Vol.AC-30, pp.531–541, 1985.Google Scholar
- Suguru Arimoto, “Control Theory of Nonliear Mechanical systems,” Clarendon Press, Oxford 1996Google Scholar
- S.Kawamura and N Fukao, “Use of feedforward input patterns obtained through learning control,” Proc. of Second Asian Control Conf., Vol. II, pp. 255–258, 1997.Google Scholar