On the Uniformity of Distribution of Congruential Generators over Elliptic Curves
We show that the elliptic curve analogue of the linear congruential generator produces uniformly distributed sequences. The proof is based on a recent estimate of D. Kohel and I. E. Shpaxlinski of character sums over points of elliptic curves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Blake, G Seroussi, and N Smart, Elliptic Curves in Cryptography, London Mathematical Society, Lecture Notes Series, 265, Cambridge University Press, 1999.Google Scholar
- 2.D. Boneh, A. Joux and P. Q. Nguyen, ‘Why textbook ElGamal and RSA encryption are insecure’, Lect. Notes in Comp. Sei, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1976 (2000), 30–43.Google Scholar
- 3.D. Boneh and I. E. Shparlinski, ‘On the unpredictability of bits of the elliptic curve Diffie-Hellman scheme’, Proc. Crypto’2001, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2001 (to appear).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Gong, T. A. Berwson and D. A. Stinson, ‘Elliptic curve pseudorandom sequence generators’, Lect. Notes in Comp. Sei, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1758 (2000), 34–49.Google Scholar
- 9.M. I. González Vasco and M. Näslund, ‘A survey of hard core functions’, Proc. Workshop on Cryptography and Computational Number Theory, Singapore 1999, Birkhäuser, 2001, 227–256.Google Scholar
- 10.S. Hallgren, ‘Linear congruential generators over elliptic curves’, Preprint CS- 94–143, Dept. of Comp. Sei, Cornegie Mellon Univ, 1994, 1–10.Google Scholar
- 11.J. Håstad and M. Näslund, ‘The security of individual RSA bits’, Proc 39th IEEE Symp. on Foundations of Comp. Sei, 1998, 510–519.Google Scholar
- 15.D. R. Kohel and I. E. Shparlinski, ‘Exponential sums and group generators for elliptic curves over finite fields’, Lect. Notes in Comp. Sci, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1838 (2000), 395–404.Google Scholar
- 17.F. Lindholm, Evaluation and Implementation of Secure Electronic Voting, MSc Thesis, TRITA-NA-E0107, Stockholm University, 2001.Google Scholar
- 21.I. E. Shparlinski and J. H. Silverman, ‘On the linear complexity of the Naor- Reingold pseudo-random function from elliptic curves’, Designs, Codes and Cryprography (to appear).Google Scholar
- 22.J. H. Silverman, The arithmetic of elliptic curves, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1995.Google Scholar
- 23.N. Smart, ‘A note on the x-coordinate of points on an elliptic curve in characteristic two’, Inform. Proce. Letters (to appear).Google Scholar
- 24.M. Wiener and R. Zuccherato, ‘Faster attacks on elliptic curve cryptosystems’, Lect. Notes in Comp. Sci, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1556 (1999), 190–200.Google Scholar