The Vegetation Studies in the Pure Stands of Kürtün(Gümüşhane)Forests in Turkey
The study area lies at the back of the Eastern Black Sea Region, and it belongs the Colchis Region of the Euro-Siberian Floral subsection in the Holarctic Floral Region.
KeywordsTypical Variant Floristic Composition Pure Stand Characteristic Species Plant Association
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Küçük, M., 1998, The Flora of Kürtün (Gümüşhane) Örümcek Forest and The Floristic Composition of The Pure Stand Types, The Publications of Eastern Forest Research Institute, Technical Bulletin No. 5, Trabzon.Google Scholar
- 2.Küçük, M., Altun, L., 1998, The Investigations on some Ecological Species Groups in Örümcek Forests, XIV. Biology Congress, 7–10 September 1998, Vol. I, SamsunGoogle Scholar
- 3.Anonymous, 1984, General Directorate of Forest, Toral Forest Management, The Management Plan The Forests of Örümcek Region.Google Scholar
- 4.Davis, P. H., 1965–1982, Flora of Turkey and the East Aegean Islands,Vol. 1-VI and VII, Edinburgh University Press, Edinburgh.Google Scholar
- 5.Quezel, P., Barbero, M., Alunan, Y. 1980, , Phytocoenologia, 8(3/4), 236.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2002