Robust Kalman Filters for FDI
For fault tolerant aircraft control systems, it is crucial to detect and isolate sensor/actuator faults. For this purpose, various approaches have been proposed in the literature (Eide and Maybeck,1996; Menke and Maybeck, 1995; Riggins and Ribbens, 1997).
KeywordsCovariance Turkey Stein Doyle
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Caliskan, F.(1997). Insensitivity features of Doyle-Stein observers and Robust Kalman filters. IF AC Symposium on Fault Detection, Supervision, and Safety for Technical Processes, SAFEPROCESS’97, Hull, UK: 891–896.Google Scholar
- Grishin, Yu. P., Kazarinov, Yu. M., (1985), Fault-Resistant Dynamic Systems Radio i Svyaz, Moscow (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Hajiyev, Ch.M., Caliskan, F. (1998). Fault Tolerant Aircraft Control System based on Kalman Filtering. Proc. of the 2nd Ankara International Aerospace Conference, Ankara, Turkey: 220–227.Google Scholar
- Hajiyev, Ch.(1999), Radionavigation, ITU, Istanbul (in Turkish).Google Scholar
- Hajiyev, Ch.M. and Caliskan, F.(1999). Fault Detection in Flight Control Systems via Innovation Sequence of Kalman Filter. In Progress in System and Robot Analysis and Control Design (Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences), Tzafestas, S.G. and Schmidt, G. ed., London, Springer: 63–74.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Hajiyev, Ch., Gokdemir, M. (2001). Diagnostics of Electromechanical Actuator based on Robust Kalman Filter. Proceedings of the Modern Methods in Engineering Symposium., 26–28 Sept., Istanbul, Turkey:300–308 (in Turkish).Google Scholar
- Krinetskii, Ye. I., ed. (1979). Flight Testing of Rocket and Space Apparatus. Mashinostroyeniye, Moscow.Google Scholar
- McLean, D.(1990).Automatic Flight Control Systems. Prentice Hall International (UK).Google Scholar
- Pugachev, V.S. (1979). The Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics, Nauka, Moscow (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Van Trees, H. (1968). Detection, Estimation, and Linear Modulation Theory, Wiley, New York.Google Scholar