Design of a Multichannel Reconnaissance Receiver Based on Electric Tuning Filter
The wide-band reconnaissance receiver is commonly used in electronic countermeasures, but when there is a strong interference signal in the frequency band, the reconnaissance receiver will be blinded to detect the interesting signal. A design of a multichannel reconnaissance receiver based on electric tuning filter will be presented in this chapter. Using the configuration of the electric tuning filters, the device can mask the strong interference signal and guarantee the reconnaissance receiver work normally.
KeywordsReconnaissance Electric tuning filter Frequency Interference signal
- 1.DD Vaccaro. Electronic Warfare Receiving System. Artech House lnc, 1993.Google Scholar
- 2.Zangi K C. Koipillai R D. Effieient filterbank channelizers for software radio receivers. 1998 IEEE International Conference on Aeousties, SPeeeh and Signal Proeessing. 1998, Vol.6: 3497–3500Google Scholar
- 3.Zhangxiaolin. TT&CAND ELECTRONIC SYSTEM DESIGN FOR PILOTNESS HELICOPTER[J]. ACTC AERONAU ET ASTRONAUTICA SINICA, 2002, 23(5): 432–434Google Scholar
- 4.Hentschel T, Henker M, Fetweis G. The digital front-end of software radio terminals. IEEE Personal Communications, 1999, 6(4): 40–46Google Scholar
- 5.Vinod AP. Lai EM. Low-Complexity Filter Bank Channelizer for Wideband Receivers Using Minimum Adder Multiplier Blocks. 2004IEEE ISCAS, Vol.5: 2699–2703Google Scholar