Mechanochemical Synthesis of Nanophased Carbide TiC
At topochemical reaction of interaction between two or more solid phases, the new nucleus is formed in most defective places on the surface of initial phases. Later the nucleus growth is taken place along with nucleation. The particle size of new phase will be depended on the correlation between rates of nucleation and nucleus growth. Nucleation velocity as well as nucleus growth rate increase with temperature. It is known, that the correlation between rates of nucleation and nucleus growth is higher the dispersivity of reaction products must is bigger. If the nucleus confluence (coalescence) is absent the degree of dispersivity can be so large that X-ray line will be not resolved. There is initial temperature of heterogeneous reaction, the more number of small new phase nucleus and in low initial temperatures the small number of more large particles are formed.
KeywordsTitanium Carbide Milling Expense Sponge
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V.V. Boldurev, N.Z. Lyachov, A.P. Tchuchachin The chemistry of solid, S.Chemistry, “Znanie”, M. 1982 (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 2.V.V. Skorochod, Yu.M. Solonin, I.V. Uvarova Khimicheskie, diffuzionnye i reologicheskie processy v technologii poroshkovyh materialov, Naukova dumka, Kiev, 1990 (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 3.I.V. Uvarova, Mechanism processa dispergirovaniya i relaksacii poverhnosti na nachalnyh etapah prohozhdeniya geterogennoi reakcii, in “Fizikohimiya ultradispersnyh sistem”, Nauka, Moskava, 1987, pp. 230–237 (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 4.I.V. Uvarova, Fenomenologicheeskie aspecty dispergirovaniya productov pri topohimicheskih reakciyah vosstanovleniya metallov iz oksidov, Poroshkovaya metallurgia, 1990, N 2, S. 55–65.Google Scholar
- 5.I. Uvarova, Processes of Surface Energy Relaxation in Topochemical Reactions, Sci. Sintering 1994 26(3), P. 245–250Google Scholar
- 6.I. Uvarova, T. Babutina, I. Timofeeva, A. Bukov, I. Slus, Nanostructured Compositio of Diamond-WC-Co, Proceed, of the 14 Intern. Plansee Seminar, 1997, v. 2, P. 730–734.Google Scholar
- 7.K.B. Chelimov, P. Yu.Butyagin, O vzruvnom mechanizme synteza tugoplavky soedineny-DAN AN SSSR.-1991-316.-P. 1439–1445Google Scholar
- 8.A.G. Merchanov Ucpechy ximii-XLV,-1976, 828–848Google Scholar