Research Theory and Methodology
Part of the Innovation, Technology, and Knowledge Management book series (ITKM, volume 8)
The Solow Model: The model assumes that GDP is produced according to an aggregate production function (Solow, 1957).
KeywordsGross Domestic Product Confounding Variable Total Factor Productivity Factor Share Growth Account
- Bureau of Economic Analysis (2006, October) Survey of current business, 86(10). Available from http://www.bea.gov/bea/pub/1006cont.htm.
- Isaacson, W. (2007) Einstein: His life and universe. New York: Simon & Schuster.Google Scholar
- Ott, R. L., & Longnecker, M. (2001). An introduction to statistical methods and data analysis. Pacific Grove, CA: Wadsworth; Duxbury, Thomas Learning.Google Scholar
- Pearl, J. (1998, January). Why there is no statistical test for confounding, why many think there is, and why they are almost right*. Technical Report R-256, 1–13.Google Scholar
- SAS Institute (2005). Retrieved on June 6, 2005. Available from http://www.sas.com/corporate/index.html.
- Schilpp, P. A. (1949) Albert Einstein: Philosopher-scientist. La Salle.: Open Court Press.Google Scholar
© Springer New York 2011