Hardware and Software Subsystems of Mixed-Signal Architectures
This chapter focuses on the main hardware and software subsystems for sensing, processing and control, data communication, and actuation in embedded applications. The PSoC architecture is used to illustrate the subsystems.
- PSoC Designer: Assembly Language User Guide, Spec. #38-12004, Cypress Microsystems, December 8 2003.Google Scholar
- PSoC Designer: C Language Compiler User Guide, Document #38-12001 Rev.*E, Cypress Semiconductor, 2005.Google Scholar
- PSoC EXPRESS, Version 2.0, Cypress Semiconductor, 2006.Google Scholar
- PSoC EXPRESS, Driver Author Guide, Version 2.0, Cypress Semiconductor, 2006, available at http://www.cypress.com.
- PSoC Mixed Signal Array, Technical Reference Manual, Document No. PSoC TRM 1.21, Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, 2005.Google Scholar
- D. Cooper, Implementing Inter-Device Communications with PSoC Express, Application Note AN2351, Cypress Semiconductor, 2006.Google Scholar
- D. Lewis, Fundamentals of Embedded Software. Where C and Assembly Meet, Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, 2002.Google Scholar
- J. Rabaey, A. Chandrakasan, B. Nikolic, Digital Integrated Circuits: A Design Perspective, Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, Second edition, 2003.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2011