Characterization of Decentralized and Quotient Fixed Modes Via Graph Theory
Many real-world systems can be envisaged as the interconnected systems consisting of a number of subsystems. Normally, the desirable control structure for this class of systems is decentralized, which comprises a set of local controllers for the subsystems [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]. Decentralized control theory has found applications in large space structure, communication networks, power systems, etc. [7, 8, 9, 10]. More recently, simultaneous stabilization of a set of decentralized systems and decentralized periodic control design are investigated in [11, 12].
KeywordsBipartite Graph Zero Vector Interconnected System Local Controller Algebraic Characterization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.J. Lavaei and A. G. Aghdam, “Elimination of fixed modes by means of high-performance constrained periodic control,” in Proceedings of 45th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, San Diego, CA, pp. 4441–4447, 2006.Google Scholar
- 4.D. D. Šiljak, Decentralized control of complex systems, Cambridge: Academic Press, 1991.Google Scholar
- 6.J. Lavaei and A. G. Aghdam, “A necessary and sufficient condition for the existence of a LTI stabilizing decentralized overlapping controller,” in Proceedings of 45th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, San Diego, CA, pp. 6179–6186, 2006.Google Scholar
- 7.G. Inalhan, D. M. Stipanovic, and C. J. Tomlin, “Decentralized optimization with application to multiple aircraft coordination,” in Proceedings of 41st IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Vegas, NV., pp. 1147–1155, 2002.Google Scholar
- 8.J. Lavaei, A. Momeni and A. G. Aghdam, “High-performance decentralized control for formation flying with leader-follower structure,” in Proceedings of 45th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, San Diego, CA, pp. 5947–5954, 2006.Google Scholar
- 9.J. Lavaei and A. G. Aghdam, “Decentralized control design for interconnected systems based on a centralized reference controller,” in Proceedings of 45th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, San Diego, CA, pp. 1189–1195, 2006.Google Scholar