Beneficial Aspects of Corrosion
Throughout this text we have considered corrosion to be a troublesome or dangerous process. And indeed it is! Chapter 1 has discussed the impact of corrosion on health and safety, on wastage of materials, and on economic loss.
KeywordsPassive Film Tool Electrode Cathodic Protection Electrochemical Machine Lead Acid Batterie
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.“Familiar Quotations: John Bartlett”, 16th edition, J. Kaplan, Ed., Little, Brown, and Company, Boston, MA (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.“Dictionary of Quotations”, B. Evans, Delacorte Press, New York (1968)Google Scholar
- 3.Canto XLV in “Selected Poems of Ezra Pound”, A New Directions Paperback, New York (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Leidheiser, Jr., “Corrosion: sometimes good is mostly bad”, C. & E. News, April 5, p. 78 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.P. F. King in “Corrosion and Corrosion Protection”, R. P. Frankenthal and F. Mansfeld, Eds., p. 285, The Electrochemical Society, Pennington, NJ (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.C. P. Larrabee and S. K. Coburn, “First International Congress on Metallic Corrosion”, p. 276, Butterworths, London (1962).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2010