- 914 Downloads
When it comes to providing workers with medical insurance benefits, employers face a multitude of big changes and challenges under the new health care law.
KeywordsSmall Business Early Retiree Insurance Exchange Kaiser Family Foundation Business Trend
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- CNN.com. “What Health Care Reform Means for Your Business.” http://money.cnn.com/2010/03/22/smallbusiness/small_business_health_reform/, March 22, 2010.
- HealthAffairs.org. “Health Policy Brief: Small Business Tax Credits.” Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. http://www.healthaffairs.org/healthpolicybriefs/brief_pdfs/healthpolicybrief_38.pdf, 2011.
- HealthCare.gov. “The Affordable Care Act’s Early Retiree Reinsurance Program.” U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. http://www.healthcare.gov/news/factsheets/early_retiree_reinsurance_program.html, 2010.
- -. “Increasing Choice and Saving Money for Small Business.” U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. http://www.healthcare.gov/news/factsheets/increasing_choice_and_saving_money_for_small_businesses.html, 2010.
- IRS.gov. “Small Business Health Care Tax Credit: Frequently Asked Questions.” Internal Revenue Service. http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=220839,00.html, 2010.
- -. “Small Business Tax Credit for Small Employers.” Internal Revenue Service. http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=223666,00.html, 2011.
- Leonard, Bill. Does the Health Reform Law Really Create an Employer Mandate? Alexandria, VA: Society for Human Resource Management, 2010.Google Scholar
- O’Connor, James T. “Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: Implications of Status as a Grandfathered Plan.” Benefits Quarterly, 2011;27(1):12–17.Google Scholar
- White House. Fact Sheet: Small Business Health Care Tax Credit. Washington, DC: Office of the Press Secretary, 2010.Google Scholar