Mathematical Models of Mechanisms with Essentially Elastic Links
In this report it is presented some principles of construction of mathematical models of transfer mechanisms with essentially elastic links. In different driving phases the elastic links are presented both as connections and as driving source, i.e. driving is realized at the expense of potential energies of elastic links. It was examined definition problems of elastic forces longitudinally to the deformable connecting rod of the mechanism with four links, and the problem of equation setting up of double-lever mechanism driving taking into account a mass of the elastic connecting rod.
KeywordsTransfer mechanisms Elastic links Multi-mass torsional system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wolfson E.E., Dynamic computations of cyclical machines. 1976: L. 325p.Google Scholar
- 2.Ualiyev G., Dynamics of mechanisms and machines, Almaty, 2001: 284p.Google Scholar
- 3.Ualiyev G., Questions of automation of construction of mathematical models of mechanisms of variable structure. NAS RR, series of physical and mathematical sciences, 1993(1): No. 3, 79–81.Google Scholar
- 4.Bat I., The equation of movement of flat 4-part mechanism with an elastic intermediate link. Works of a seminar on TMM, 1957: No. 3.Google Scholar
- 5.Djoldasbekov U.A., Ualiyev G. Perfection of mechanisms of weaver’s machine tools STB. M., Legpromisdat, 1986: 192p.Google Scholar