Interaction Peculiarities Of Hydrogen And Ni-B Galvanic Alloys
Thus the introduction of boron into Ni fcc lattice leads to the change of its parameters, to the increase of internal stresses in the received Ni-B films. With the increase of boron concentration in the deposits the share of large blocks which are character for pure Ni decreases and the share of small block increases; the texture perfection decreases, Ni lattice microdeformations increase and lattice spacing reduces.
Keywordselectrochemical Ni-B electrocrystallization hydrogen saturation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Patent No 2124072 Russia. Electrolyte for electrochemical Ni-B functional coatings precipitation. A.V. Zvyagintseva, A.I. Falicheva. Inquiry No 93036355/02. Published 27.12.98. Bulletin No 36Google Scholar
- 2.Makkey K. Hydrogen metals' compounds, Moscow: Mir Press: 1968, 244 pGoogle Scholar
- 3.Zvyagintseva A.V. Boron influence on Ni film hydrogen saturation, Alternative Power Engineering and Ecology2006 (5): 85–87Google Scholar
- 4.Soltsev Y.P., Pryakhin E.M. Materials science: Text book for higher educational institutions, Saint-Petersburg: Himizdat Press: 2004, 736 pGoogle Scholar
- 5.Zvyagintseva A.V., Falicheva A.I. Physico-mechanical properties of Ni coatings alloyed by boron, Electroplating and Surfaces Processing, Moscow: 1997, 5 (2): 24–31Google Scholar