Physical and Chemical Bases of Metal Hydrides' Synthesis
We have done systematic investigation of synthesis and properties of borohydrides and metals' alumohydride of I–III metals' groups and aluminum hydride with involvement of theory and methodology of physical and chemical analysis and preparative methods. We have determined the main directions and interaction mechanism in such key systems for development of these compounds as alkaline borohydride — metal's halogenide and binary hydride — aluminum halogenide. We have developed the effective methods of synthesis and crystallization of alumohydride and borohydride and compound complex on their basis and have been identified new hydrogen compound of boron and aluminum.
Keywordsmetal hydrides tetrahydroaluminates of metals synthesis properties
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Stock A. Hydrides of boron and silicon. — NY: Cornell University Press, 1933, 322 pGoogle Scholar
- 3.Mikheeva V.I., Method of physical and chemical analysis in inorganic synthesis. Moscow, Publishing House “Nauka”, 1975, 272Google Scholar
- 4.Mirsaidov U.M., Synthesis and properties of aluminum hydride. Dushanbe, Publishing House “Donish”, 2004, 105Google Scholar
- 5.Mirsaidov U.M., Dymova T.N. Borohydrides of transitive metals. Dushanbe, Publishing House “Donish”, 1985, 123Google Scholar
- 6.Mirsaidov U.M., Borohydrides of metals. Dushanbe, Publishing House “Donish”, 2004, 138Google Scholar
- 7.Mirsaidov U.M., Alumohydrides of metals. Dushanbe, Publishing House “Donish”, 2004, 86Google Scholar
- 8.Bakum S.I., Synthesis and properties of hydroaluminates of alkaline metals. Candidate thesis, Moscow, 1970, 168Google Scholar
- 9.Mirsaidov U.M., Synthesis, some physical and chemical properties and reactions of tetrahydroaluminates of alkaline metals. Candidate thesis, Moscow, 1973Google Scholar