The Rise Of Human Genom Stability Under Conditions Of Anthropogenic Transformation Of The Environment
The application of cytogenetic testing under the micro-nuclear test in cells of children for an estimation of mutagenesis of the territory on which they live has been substantiated. The positive modifying cytogenetic influence of natural adaptogens in the improvement of the health of damaged organisms by adverse factors has also been established.
KeywordsCytogenetic testing micro-nuclear test children's population mutogenic of territory natural adaptogens
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A.M. Serdyuk. The Environment and the Population's Health. Environment and Health. Vol. 4, No. 7, 1998, p. 6.Google Scholar
- 2.I.P. Barilyak, O.M. Dugan. Ecological and Genetical Researches in Ukraine. Cytology and Genetics. No. 5, 2002, pp. 3–10.Google Scholar
- 3.A.I. Gorovaya, D.S. Orlov, O.V. Shcherbenko. Humic Substances. Constitution, Functions, Mechanism of Action, Protective Properties and Ecological Implication. Kiev, Scientific Thought. 1995, p. 303.Google Scholar
- 4.A. Gorovaya, T. Skvortsova, I. Klimkina, A. Pavlichenko. Cytogenetic Effects of Humic Substances and Their Use for Remediation of Polluted Environments. NATO Science Series “Use of Humic Substances to Remediate Polluted Environments: From Theory to Practice”. 2005, Springer: The Netherlands, pp. 311–328.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 5.O.M. Dugan, I.P. Barilyak, T.I. Nester, A.S. Dvornik, V.A. Kunakh. Researches of Anti-Mutagenic Activity of Extracts from the Biomass of Cultivated Cells of Some Curative Plants in the Ames test. Cytology and Genetics, Vol. 33, No. 6, 1999, pp. 19–25.Google Scholar
- 7.M. Arutyunyan, E.R. Tumanyan, G.S. Shirinyan. Analysis of Microkernels in Mucosa of Mouth Cavity for the Estimation of a Cytogenetic Effect of Environmental Contaminants. Cytology and Genetics. Vol. 24, No. 2, 1990, pp. 57–60.Google Scholar
- 8.Bottom Zoological Diagnostics of Population Health Status in Connection with the Influence of Environmental Factors. Methodical Recommendations. MR 2.2.12.068, 2000, p. 42.Google Scholar
- 9.A.I. Gorovaya, L.F. Bobyr, T.F. Skvortsova, V.M. Digurko, I. I. Klimkina. Methodological Aspects of the Estimation of Mutagenic Background and Genetic Risk for Human Being and Biota from the Effect of Mutagenic Environmental Concerns. Cytology and Genetics. Vol. 30, No. 6, 1996, pp. 78–86.Google Scholar