The Gas-Dynamic Parameters Modelling Of The Opencast Atmosphere
The local meteorological elements are connected with technical, economic and social parameters of the opencast atmosphere. The goal of this paper is the realization of methods and the development of software for the calculation and visualization of the distribution of contaminations in the quarry atmosphere, based on a simulation study for the dynamics of moving air masses in the opencast space. The software system for calculation of the gas-dynamic parameters in the opencast atmosphere has been developed in the Delphi environment and tested on the calculation of natural ventilation in an open-pit mine. The developed program and methodical complex allows on-line computation for hydrodynamic fields, and simulating on their basis a change in powder-gas conditions in the opencast. The results of calculations may be used for creation of an ecological GIS of the mining-and-processing integrated works and for the design of forced ventilation for mines. The further aim of this project is the creation of an intellectual system for decision-making in real time, so that dangerous areas can be revealed and neutralized with respect to powder-gas at workplaces in deep opencasts.
KeywordsGas-dynamic parameters opencast atmosphere dangerous areas
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ministry for Environment Protection and Nuclear Safety of Ukraine. National report on the environmental conditions in Ukraine for 1998 (CD-ROM).Google Scholar
- 2.Zberovsky A.V. Air Protection in the Quarry-Environment-Human System. Dnipropetrovsk, 136 p. (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 3.Zberovsky A.V., Zadornova V.V., Grigoryev V.B., Goman O.G. A Single Vortex Method in the System of the GOK Ecological Monitoring//The Collection of Scientific Papers of the National State Academy of Ukraine, No. 12. — Volume 1. — Dnepropetrovsk: EC NMAU, 2001. pp. 275 – 280 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 4.Goman O.G., Zberovsky A.V., Zadornova V.V., Dubey V.V., Kozakevich O.P. An Algorithmic Complex for Calculation a Field of Velocity in the Opencast by the Method of Single Vortex.///The Collection of Scientific Papers of the National State Academy of Ukraine, No. 13. — Volume 1. — Dnepropetrovsk: EC NMAU, 2002. pp. 236 – 243 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 5.Marchuk G.I. A Mathematical Simulation Study of the Environment Problem — Moscow: Science. The Main Editorial staff of Physical and Mathematical Literature, 1982. — 320 p. (in Russian).Google Scholar