Analog Computer to Solve Third-Order Linear Differential Equation
An analog computer was designed and tested to solve any third order constant-coefficients and linear differential equation. The analog computer was built using operational amplifiers, resistors and capacitors. Using the Multisim simulator, various input types were tested across the input terminals of the analog computer and the results were recorded.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Henry Edward, ”Elementary Differential Equations”, 4$th$ edition, Prentice Hall, 2000.Google Scholar
- Robert Boylestad, ”Electronic Devices and Circuit Theory”, 8$th$ edition, Prentice Hall, 2002.Google Scholar
- J. W. Nilson, ”Electric Circuits”, 7th edition, Prentice Hall, 2005.Google Scholar
- J. W. Nilson, ”Introduction to Pspice Manual using Orcad”, 7thedition, Prentice Hall, 2005.Google Scholar
- C. Chen, ”Analog&Digital Control System Design”, 1st edition, Saunders, 1993.Google Scholar