Modular Neural Network Learning Using Fuzzy Temporal Database
Despite the availability of several well-known neural network learning algorithms, we have taken the initiative to propose a new mechanism for initial learning and training of a neural network. Our methodology uses fuzzy temporal database as a storehouse of information that would be used to feed the network for learning and perfecting itself.
KeywordsNeural Network Membership Degree Initial Learning Modular Network Temporal Database
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bart Kosko, “Neural Networks And Fuzzy Systems”, Prentice Hall, 1992.Google Scholar
- Bart L.M. Happel and Jacob M.J. Murre, Design and Evolution of Modular Neural Architectures. Neural Networks, Vol. 7, No. 6/7, Pages 985 - 1004, 1994.Google Scholar
- C. J. Date, An Introduction to Database Systems, 7th edition, Pearson Education Asia Pte. Ltd, 2000.Google Scholar
- George J. Klir and Bo Yuan, Fuzzy sets and Fuzzy Logic: Theory and Application, Prentice Hall Inc., 1995.Google Scholar
- James A. Anderson and Edward Rosenfeld, Talking : An Oral History of Neural Networks, MIT Press, 2000.Google Scholar
- Laurene Fausett. Fundamentals of Neural Networks. Architectures, Algorithms, and Applications. Prentice-Hall. New Jersey, 1994.Google Scholar
- Mohamad H. Hassoun. Fundamentals of Artificial Neural Networks. Prentice Hall of India, 2002.Google Scholar
- Ramez Elmasri and Shamkant B. Navathe, Fundamentals of Database Systems, 3rd edition, Pearson Education Asia Pvt. Ltd., 2000.Google Scholar
- Shadab A. Siddiqui, Javed A. Alvi and A.Q. Ansari, A Generalised Fuzzy Temporal Database System With SQL Compatibility, 8th WSEAS Conference on Computers, pp. 222 – 226, 2004.Google Scholar
- Shadab A. Siddiqui, A.Q. Ansari and Shikha Agarwal, A Journey through Fuzzy Philosophy, PRANJANA, a Journal of Management Awareness, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 29 – 33, 2003.Google Scholar
- Simon Haykin. Neural Networks - A Comprehensive Foundation. New York, 1994.Google Scholar