Modelibra Software Family
This paper provides a brief overview of Modelibra, the open source software family that is used to develop dynamic web applications based on domain models. The software family consists of a graphical design tool, a domain model framework, a web component framework, a collection of CSS declarations, and XML, database and Java code generators. Modelibra facilitates the definition and the use of domain models in Java. It uses Wicket for application views of a domain model. Wicket is a web framework that provides web components to construct, in an object oriented way, web concepts, such as web pages and page sections. Modelibra interprets the application model and creates default web pages based on the model. A default application may help developers validate and consequently refine the domain model. In addition, Modelibra has a collection of generic web components that may be easily reused in professional web applications to display or update entities.
KeywordsDomain Model Category Concept Eclipse Modeling Framework Child Neighbor Parent Neighbor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- DSM Forum http://www.dsmforum.org/
- Open Source Web Frameworks in Java http://java-source.net/open-source/web-frameworks
- JavaForge http://www.javaforge.com/
- Eclipse EMF http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/
- Plain Old Java Object http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/POJO
- Wicket Web Framework http://wicket.apache.org/