Part of the Technical and Vocational Education and Training: Issues, Concerns and Prospects book series (TVET, volume 8)
Towards a Synthesis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chinien, C. (2003) Skills to last: broadly transferable sustainable development skills for the Canadian workforce: A technical research report for Human Resources Development Canada, Human Resources Partnerships. Bonn, Germany: UNEVOC. http://www.unevoc.unesco.org/sustainable/docweb/SkillsToLast.pdf. Accessed 23 February 2007.
- International Union for the Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources (IUCN) in collaboration with the United Nations Environment Program me (UNEP) and the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) (1980) World Conservation Strategy. Gland, Switzerland: IUCN.Google Scholar
- International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN) in collaboration with the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) and the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) (1991) Caring for the Earth: A Strategy for Sustainable Living. Gland, Switzerland: IUCN.Google Scholar
- United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) (1992) Agenda 21 (Rio de Janeiro, UNCED). Final, advanced version as adopted by the Plenary on 14 June 1992.Google Scholar
- UNESCO (2004) United Nations Decade of Education for Sustainable Development 2005–2014. Draft Implementation Scheme. October 2004. www.portal.unesco. org/education/en/file_download.php/03f375b07798a2a55dcdc39db7aa8211Final+IIS.pdf. Accessed 1 August 2005.
- World Commission on Environment and Development (WCED) (1987) Our Common Future. Oxford: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2009