Learning to Do: An ESD Resource for TVET
Part of the Technical and Vocational Education and Training: Issues, Concerns and Prospects book series (TVET, volume 8)
KeywordsSustainable Development Affective Level Equitable Sharing Sustainable Quality Learning Today
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bruntland, G. (ed.) (1987) Our Common Future: The World Commission on Environment and Development. Oxford: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Delors, J. (1996) Learning: The Treasure Within. Report to UNESCO of the International Commission on Education for the Twenty-first Century. UNESCO: Paris.Google Scholar
- Quisumbing, L.R. (2004) Final report on teacher training workshop, learning to live together in peace and harmony. Report submitted to ASEAN Foundation, Jakarta, Indonesia.Google Scholar
- Quisumbing, L.R. (2006) Report on the teaching training workshops, learning to do. Report submitted to UNESCO–APNIEVE.Google Scholar
- Quisumbing-Baybay, M.L. (2002) Evaluation of the workshop on international understanding and values education. Miriam College Faculty Research Journal, 21: 25–34.Google Scholar
- UNESCO (1999) Final Report, Second International Conference on Technical and Vocational Education. UNESCO: Paris.Google Scholar
- UNESCO (2000) Education for Sustainability: Lessons from a Decade of Commitment from Rio to Johannesburg. Report to World Summit on Sustainable Development. UNESCO: Paris.Google Scholar
- UNESCO–APNIEVE (2005) Learning to do: Values for Learning and Working Together in a Globalised World, A Holistic and Integrated Approach to Technical and Vocational Education and Training. Asia–Pacific Network for International Education and Values Education: Manila.Google Scholar
- UNESCO–UNEVOC (2004) Orienting TVET for Sustainable Development. A discussion paper for the UNESCO international experts meeting on Learning for Work, Citizenship and Sustainability, August. Bonn.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2009