Carbohydrates, Lipids And Lipid Assemblies
Part of the Focus on Structural Biology book series (FOSB, volume 6)
KeywordsLipid Bilayer Alkyl Chain Hydrocarbon Chain Segmental Motion Liquid Crystalline Phase
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
5.1 Further Reading
- A. Saran and G. Govil, Conformational Structure of Polysaccharides: EHT Calculations on Maltose, Indian J. Chem. 10, 547–549 (1972).Google Scholar
- L.E. Lerner, Carbohydrate Structure and Dynamics from NMR, in NMR Spectroscopy and Its Application to Biomedical Research, S.K. Sarkar (ed.) pp. 313–342 (1996).Google Scholar
5.2 Books and Reviews
- H.J. Allen, and and E.C. Kisalilus (eds), Glycoconjugates: Composition, Structure and Function, Marcel-Dekker (1992).Google Scholar
- R. Lipowsky, and E. Sackman, The Structure and Dynamics of Membranes, Elsevier (1995).Google Scholar
- L. Styer, Biochemistry, 4th Edition, W.H. Freeman and Co. (1995).Google Scholar
- V.S. R. Rao, P.K. Qasba, P.V. Balaji and R. Chandrasekharan, Conformation of Carbohydrates, Taylor and Francis (1998).Google Scholar
- A.L. Lehninger, Principles of Biochemistry, W.H. Freeman and Co. (2000).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 2008