Part of the Focus on Structural Biology book series (FOSB, volume 6)
Study Of Metabolism: Cells and Tissues
KeywordsBody Fluid Cell Free Extract Cerebral Spinal Fluid Magic Angle Spinning Pyruvate Pyruvate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
6.1 Further Reading
- H. Antti, E. Holmes and J. Nicholson, Multivariate Solutions to Metabonomic Profiling and Functional Genomics, http://www.acc.umu.se/∼ tnkjtg/Chemomatrics/Editorial (2002).Google Scholar
- M. Ala-korpela, A. Korhonen, J. Keisela, S. Horkko, P. Korpi, L.P. Ingman, J. Jokisaari, M.J. Savoloinen and Y.A. Kesalniemi, 1 H NMR-based absolute quantitaion of human lipoproteins and their lipid contents directly from plasma, J. Lipid Res. 35, 2292–2304 (1994).Google Scholar
- Y.-L. Chung, M. Stubbs, J. Griffiths, Metabolic Profiling in Tumors by in Vivo and in Vitro NMR Spectroscopy in Metabolic Profiling: Its Role in Biomarker Discovery and Gene Function Analysis, G.G. Harrigan and R. Goodacre (eds.), (2003).Google Scholar
6.2 Books and Reviews
- M.P. Deutscher (ed.), Guide to Protein Purification, Methods Enzymol. 182, 1–894 (1990).Google Scholar
- J.M. Berg, J.L. Tymoczko and L. Stryer, Biochemistry, 5th International Edition, W.H. Freeman and Co., (1995).Google Scholar
- U. Holzgrabe, NMR Spectroscopy in Drug Development and Analysis, Wiley, (1998).Google Scholar
- A.L. Lehninger, Principles of Biochemistry, W.H. Freeman and Co. (2000).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 2008