Part of the Signals and Communication Technology book series (SCT)
UWB Signal Processing
KeywordsAdditive White Gaussian Noise Rake Receiver Pulse Amplitude Modulation Symbol Error Probability Pulse Position Modulation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Ghavami, L.B. Michael and R. Kohno, Ultra Wideband Signals and Systems in Communication Engineering, Wiley, 2004.Google Scholar
- 2.F. Nekoogar, Ultra-Wideband Communications, Prentice-Hall, NJ. 2006.Google Scholar
- 5.J. Proakis, Digital Communications, 2nd Edition, McGraw Hill, NY, 1989.Google Scholar
- 6.M. Benedetto, G. Giancola, Understanding Ultra Wide Band Radio Fundamentals, Prentice Hall, 2004.Google Scholar
- 7.J.H. Reed, An Introduction to Ultra Wideband Communication Systems, Prentice Hall, NJ., 2006.Google Scholar
- 8.F. Dowla, F. Nekoogar and A. Spiridon, “Interference mitigation in Transmit-Reference Ultra-Wideband receivers,” IEEE International Symposium on Antenna and Propagation, 2004, pp. 1307–1310.Google Scholar
- 9.L. Yang and G.B. Giannakis, “Ultra wideband communications, an idea whose time has come,” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, November 2004, pp. 27–54.Google Scholar
- 11.F. Dowla, Handbook of RF and Wireless Technologies, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2004. Chapter 16.Google Scholar
- 12.R. Hoctor and H. Tomlinson, “Delay-hopped transmitted-reference RF communications,” IEEE Conference on UWB Systems and Technologies, 2002, pp. 265–2269.Google Scholar
- 13.M. Pausini and G. Janssen, “Narrowband interference suppression in Transmit-Reference UWB receivers using sub-band notch filters,” EUSIPCO 2006, Italy.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2009