Part of the Signals and Communication Technology book series (SCT)
KeywordsOrthogonal Frequency Division Multiplex Medium Access Control Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplex System Pulse Position Modulation Impulse Radio
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.M.Z. Win and R.A. Scholtz, “Impulse radio: how it works”, Communications Letters, IEEE. Feb 1998.Google Scholar
- 3.J.F.M. Gerrits, M.H.L. Kouwenhoven, P.R. van der Meer, J.R. Farserotu and J.R. Long, “Principles and Limitations of Ultra-Wideband FM Communications Systems”, EURASIP Journal on Applied Signal Processing, Special Issue on UWB-STATE OF THE ART, vol. 2005, no. 3, pp. 382 – 396, 1 March 2005.MATHGoogle Scholar
- 4.I. Oppermann, M. Hamalainen and J.Iinatti, UWB Theory and Applications, Wiley, 2004.Google Scholar
- 5.K. Siwiak, D. McKeown, “Ultra-Wideband Radio Technology”, Wiley, 2004.Google Scholar
- 6.W.P. Siriwongpairat, K.J.R. Liu, “Ultra-Wideband Communications Systems: Multiband OFDM Approach”, Wiley, 2007.Google Scholar
- 7.M.-G. Di Benedetto, T. Kaiser, A.F. Molisch, I. Oppermann, C. Politano, and D. Porcino, “UWB Communication Systems A Comprehensive Overview”, EURASIP Book Series on Signal Processing and Communications, vol. 5, 2006.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2009