Ozone in the Atmosphere
Monitoring Ozone Depth through Satellite Data
- 1.2k Downloads
KeywordsOzone Layer Total Ozone Polar Vortex Tropospheric Ozone Ozone Content
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Atmospheric Science Data Center (2006). URL: http://eosweb.larc.nasa.gov/Google Scholar
- Calle, A. (1997 December). Study of ozono depth and erithematic irradiance by means of NOAA images. Doctoral Thesis at University of Valladolid, Spain.Google Scholar
- Calle, A., Pérez, A.M. Casanova, J.L. (2000). Calculation and analysis of erythematic irradiance using experimental data and TOMS ozone data. Remote Sensing in the 21st Century. Proceedings of EARSeL Symposium. Ed. Balkema, Rotterdam, Brookfield, 2000.Google Scholar
- Carver, G. (2006). NCAS-Climate, ACMSU, Centre for atmospheric science, University of Cambridge. URL: http://www.atm.ch.cam.ac.uk/tour/Google Scholar
- GOMOS Product Handbook (2004). European space agency- Envisat GOMOS Product Handbook, Issue 1.2, September 2004Google Scholar
- Hoppe, P., Rabe, G., Praml, G., Lindner, J., Jacobi, G., & Fruhmann, G. (1996). Are there risk groups in respect to acute effects of environmental ozone? Proceedings of 14th International Congress of Biometeorology. 1–8 September 1996, Ljubljana, Slovenia, Vol. 3, pp 40–49.Google Scholar
- McKinlay, A. F., & Diffey B. L. (1987). A reference action spectrum for ultra-violet induced erythema in human skin. In W. F. Passchier & B. F. M. Bosnjakovich, (Eds.), Human exposure to ultraviolet radiation: risks and regulations (pp. 83–87). Excerpta Medica International Congress Series No.744.Google Scholar
- McPeters, R.D., Bhartia, P.K., Krueger, A.J., Herman, J.R., Wellemeyer, C.G., & Seftor, C.J. et al. (1998). Earth Probe Total Mapping Spectrometer (TOMS). Data Products user’s guide. NASA Technical publication 1998–206895.Google Scholar
- NASA. (2006 October). Studying Earth’s Environment From Space. URL: http://www.ccpo. odu.edu/SEES/index.htmlGoogle Scholar
© Springer Science + Business Media B.V. 2008