The Meteosat and EPS/Metop Satellite Series
Part of the Advances In Global Change Research book series (AGLO, volume 28)
KeywordsNumerical Weather Prediction European Space Agency Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer Ozone Total Column
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aminou, D. M. A., H. J. Luhmann, C. Hanson, P. Pili, B. Jacquet, S. Bianchi, P. Coste, F. Pasternak, and F. Faure, 2003: Meteosat Second Generation: A comparison of on-ground and on-flight imaging and radiometric performances of SEVIRI on MSG-1. Proc. 2003 EUMETSAT Meteorological Satellite Conference, Weimar, Germany, 29 September-3 October 2003, 236-243.Google Scholar
- Bühler, Y., G. Mason, J. Perez, D. Klaes, and T. Brefort, 2001: The EUMETSAT Polar System: Mission, system and programmatics. 52nd International Astronautical Congress, October 1-5, 2001, Toulouse, France.Google Scholar
- König, M., 2002: Atmospheric instability parameters derived from MSG SEVIRI observations. Technical Memorandum, 9, EUMETSAT Programme Development Department, pp. 27.Google Scholar
- Klaes, D., J. Schmetz, M. Cohen, J. Figa, J.-P. Luntama, R. Munro, P. Schlüssel, and A. Ratier, 2001: The EUMETSAT Polar System within the Initial Joint Polar System: Mission objectives, expected capabilities and products. 1st Post MSG User Consultation Meeting, Darmstadt, 13-15 November 2001, 38 pp.Google Scholar
- Klaes, D., M. Cohen, Y. Bühler, P. Schlüssel, R. Munro, J.-P. Luntama, A. von Engeln, E.O. Clérigh, H. Bonekamp, J. Ackermann, and J. Schmetz, 2007: An introduction to the EUMETSAT Polar System (EPS). Bull. Amer. Meteor. Soc., in Press.Google Scholar
- Rizzi, R., 1998: Simulation of IASI radiances in presence of clouds. Final Report to EUMETSAT, Contract Number EUM/CO/96/390/DD, 34 pp.Google Scholar
© Springer 2007