Part of the Advances In Global Change Research book series (AGLO, volume 28)
CMAP: The CPC Merged Analysis of Precipitation
KeywordsGlobal Precipitation Climatology Project Satellite Estimate Individual Input Gauge Observation Merging Algorithm
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Adler, R. F., G. J. Huffman, A. Chang, R. Ferraro, P. Xie, J. Janowiak, B. Rudolf, U. Schneider, S. Curtis, D. Bolvin, A. Gruber, J. Susskind, and P. Arkin, 2003: The version-2 Global Precipitation Climatology Project (GPCP) monthly precipitation analysis (1979 - present). J. Hydrometeor., 4, 1147-1167.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Kalnay, E., M. Kanamitsu, R. Kistler, W. Collins, D. Deaven, L. Gandin, M. Iredell, S. Saha, G. White, J. Woollen, Y. Zhu, A. Leetmaa, B. Reynolds, M. Chelliah, W. Ebisuzaki, W. Higgins, J. Janowiak, K. C. Mo, C. Ropelewski, J. Wang, R. Jenne, and D. Joseph. 1996: The NCEP/NCAR 40-year Reanalysis Project. Bull. Amer. Meteor. Soc., 77, 437-471.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Schneider, U., 1993: The GPCC quality control system for gauge-measured precipitation data. GEWEX Workshop on Analysis Methods of Precipitation on Global Scale, Rep. WCRP81, WMP/TD-588, Koblenz, Germany, WMO, A5-A9.Google Scholar
- Spencer, R. W., 1993: Global oceanic precipitation from MSU during 1979-91 and comparisons to other climatologies. J. Climate, 6, 1,301-1,326.Google Scholar
- Xie, P. and P. A. Arkin, 1997a: Global precipitation: A 17-year monthly analysis based on gauge observations, satellite estimates and numerical model outputs. Bull. Amer. Meteor. Soc., 78, 2,539-2,558.Google Scholar
- Xie, P. and P. A. Arkin, 1997b: Global pentad precipitation analysis based on gauge observations, satellite estimates and numerical model outputs. Amer. Geophy. Union 1997 Fall Meeting, San Francisco, CA, Amer. Geophy. Union.Google Scholar
© Springer 2007