In Open Spaces
Part of the Self Study of Teaching and Teacher Education Practices book series (STEP, volume 4)
KeywordsOpen Space Brilliant Yellow Ordinary Thing Plate Mask Activity Echo
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Franck, F. (1993). Zen Seeing, Zen Drawing: Meditation in Action. New York: Bantam Books.Google Scholar
- Gandini, L. (2005). The whole school as an atelier: Reflections by Carla Rinaldi. In L. Gandini, L. Hill, L. Cadwell & C. Schwall (eds.), In the Spirit of the Studio: Learning From the Atelier of Reggio Emilia. New York: Teachers College Press, pp. 169–174.Google Scholar
- Grande, J.K. (1994). Balance: Art and Nature. Montreal: Black Rose Books.Google Scholar
- Goldsworthy, A. (2004). Rivers and Tides: Working With Time. New Video Group, Inc. New York.Google Scholar
- Jardine, D., Friesen, S. & Clifford, P. (2003). “Behind every jewel are three thousand sweating horses”: Meditations on the ontology of mathematics and mathematics education. In E. Hasbe-Ludt & W. Hurren (eds.), Curriculum Intertext. New York: Peter Lang, pp. 39–49.Google Scholar
- Jardine, D.W. (1998). To Dwell With a Boundless Heart: Essays in Curriculum Theory, Hermeneutics, and Ecological Imagination. New York: Peter Lang.Google Scholar
- Leggo, C. (2004). The curriculum of joy: Six poetic ruminations. Journal of the Canadian Association for Curriculum Studies 2(2), 27–42.Google Scholar
- Smith, D.G. (1999). Pedagon: Interdisciplinary Essays in the Human Sciences, Pedagogy and Culture. New York: Peter Lang.Google Scholar
- Toumayan, A.P. (2004). Encountering the other: The Artwork and The Problem of Difference in Blanchot and Levinas. Pittsburg: Duquesne University Press. 74 S. KINDGoogle Scholar
- Vanier, J. (1991). The mystery of being and growth. In S. Morgan, R. Nielsen & J. Sumarah (eds.), Images of love, words of hope. Handtsport: Lancelot Press.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2008